ANNOUNCING A NEW RESOURCE! Making it Real: Guiding Students Through a Tzedakah Allocations Process
OK, so you’ve taught the curriculum. You explored your values. Now it’s time to do the work of giving!
Let’s make some real decisions about money. Created in partnership with the Jewish Teen Funders Network, we are proud to bring youMaking it Real: Guiding Students Through a Tzedakah Allocations Process. This wonderful resources provides the framework, activities and resources to facilitate a process for students to allocate money they have raised for tzedakah.
Engaging students with the resource is undoubtedly time well spent. Through this resource you’ll empower students to:
1. Bring learning about tzedakah to life.
2. Experience the impact of their giving and learn firsthand about the myriad factors and decisions that are part of impactful giving.
3. Develop decision-making skills.
4. Develop negotiation and teambuilding skills.
5. Develop communication, presentation and math skills.
As with our entire curriculum and all of our supplementary resources, getting this resource is completely FREE at our new Education Portal.
Where has your community decided to give in the past? How were the decisions made? Tell us below!