Kick it Off Right: Welcome Back to School with Where Do You Give?
We hope you’ve all had a great summer. We sure have!
• On June 20, we hosted “Giving by Design: Celebrating New Tools for Inspired Philanthropy” at the 92YTribeca to kick off our national exhibit. Learn how to bring the exhibit to your community!
• On August 1, we released our Where Do You Give? Tzedakah Curriculum for Hebrew schools, day schools and other educational communities. So far, over 400 educators across the country have decided to bring tzedakah to life with our great resource! Get the curriculum now.
With all of the great stuff that happened this summer, we’re excited to kick the school year off right with you. There’s lots to look forward to!
Over 400 educators across the country have already downloaded our curriculum, and you can join them. It takes about 30 seconds and it’s FREE!
Already registered? Help us reach our goal! By the end of 2012, we intend to secure commitments from at least 500 schools nationwide to use the curriculum this academic year, and we would greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word. Will you help us reach our goal? There are three easy ways that you can help:
1. We will be sending out a short survey in the coming months to see who’s using it and to get feedback. We hope that you will fill it out! In the meantime, let us know if there is any way that we can support you. We hope that you’ll be able to use our curriculum with your community this year!
2. Tell your friends to go to www.WhereDoYouGive.org/education-portal today to get our curriculum for free! Send a blurb to your networks and listserv (blurb below)
3. Tweet and Post about us (samples below)
As you head back to school, we hope that you will consider engaging your community in this important initiative. Stay tuned for opportunities to network with educators who are using the curriculum this year and as always, let us know if there is any way that we can help make sure that your community is involved!
Thank you in advance and have a great start to your year!
New, free curriculum from AJWS!
Today, American Jewish World Service released its first-ever school curriculum, called Where Do You Give? A Tzedakah Curriculum. Their goal is to get 500 schools to commit to using the curriculum this year, and I encourage you and your community to count yourselves among the first cohort. I’ll be using it with my community and it’s a great resource!
Tweet: Pls RT: Jewish Educator? @AJWS has the perfect new tzedakah curriculum for you! http://bit.ly/PeBC8n #WDYGCurric
Facebook: AJWS’s Where Do You Give? Curriculum is finally here! Join me in bringing tzedakah to life with their groundbreaking new resource! http://bit.ly/PeBC8n